Strengthening the capability of equipment with customized maintenance effort
Supporting the equipment availability and at the same time limiting the effort to a necessary minimum is the goal of lean managed maintenance organizations. An appropriate conception of maintenance processes is possible, if the maintenance demand for each plant is rated by orientation on the value stream. That way, for instance, it is secured that a bottleneck plant is serviced with bigger effort than machines with lower importance for a working value stream.
For tasks regarding Lean Maintenance the LMX-team offers experts with specific knowledge.
Typical results of Lean Maintenance
- Increase of productivity
- Reduction of lead times
- Reduction of maintenance costs
- Increase of construction availability
- Increase of projectable maintenance activities
- Reduction of „fire brigade actions“
- Synchronization of maintenance with production systems