Efficient process landscapes in all indirect divisions
To optimize the processes and structures in indirect divisions the concept of Lean Administration provides effective methods. These include meaningful tools to evaluate potentials and fields of action as well as effective approaches and methods to gain a sustainable optimization of the process landscapes.
With the consistent implementation of Lean in indirect divisions you can achieve significant effects.
The practice of Lean Administration methods and the targeted qualification of employees is one of LMX’s core competencies.
Specific types of waste in administration
- Over information/idle performance
- Redundant activities
- Transfer of information
- Waiting for decisions
- Queries and iteration loops
- Organization of working processes
- Incorrect deployment
Typical results of Lean Administration
- Increase in productivity
- Lead time reduction
- Reduction of interfaces
- Increase in delivery reliability
- improvement of transparency and communication
- Improvement of employee satisfaction