Virtualization of Trainings
LMX supports you in the digitization of your training portfolio and brings extensive experience from the conception and implementation of training programs for renowned industrial customers. Please contact us!
Conception & Development
- Analysis of the existing training portfolio
- Advice on the transformation of analogue to digital trainings taking into account target groups and learning objectives
- Holistic training portfolios
Selection & Recommendation
- Tools Recommendation of suitable tools for the implementation of the training portfolio taking into account the general conditions
- Learning management systems, 3D environments, webinar software, etc.
Development & Delivery
- Content Development of custom eLearning content in the form of interactive content, quizzes, movies, etc.
- Provision as mbz, h5p or other coordinated formats
Execution Training & Coaching
- Introduction to the use of the tools and special features in eTraining
- Execution of eTrainings as main speaker
- Support as co-speaker
- Execution of coaching of the trainers
Full Service - Everything from a single source
- Conception, development implementation and all logistics and infrastructure for your training portfolio
- Takeover of services such as participant management, billing, etc.
- The virtual training concept brings the shop floor to the participant screen on the basis of the media mix – in theory modules, group exercises and live streams
The virtual training concept brings the shop floor to the participant screen on the basis of the media mix – in theory modules, group exercises and live streams
- Digital training in real time
- Involvement of participants via surveys, group work, quizzes, map queries, etc.
- Varied design (slides, videos, practical examples)
- Independent of location via MS Teams
- or in a virtual 3D environment
Training participants can be supported by virtual coaching individually or via group coaching sessions, for example in the processing of practical projects
- Exchange and advice on concrete challenges in implementation
- Pragmatic assistance
- View from the outside
- Use of MS Teams or similar also for sharing documents
In addition, a learning management system can be used to develop, deploy and manage the content, for example the LMX learning platform.
Learning Management System:
- Planning, registration, provision of documents and templates, films, success measurement, audit organisation, appointment management, etc.
- Additional possibility to exchange e.B via forums or chat rooms
- Controlling the higher-level and individual learning process